Thursday, January 25, 2007

New Year - New Me ?

Another day - another dollar. Another year... another...what ? Back surgery ? Car accident ? Financial crisis ? Baby ? Who knows. I don't. I think, though, this year I am going to drive this bus that is ME.

If you've read this far - don't give up on me just yet. I am just having a bad day - you know - mid January blahs, fierce windchill outside and a ants-in-her-pants 3 year old inside. Add to that a recent house reno that has us still crab stepping around debris.

I have decided that I am going to write this blog for me - and whoever else happens to wander across it. I think it will be my little secret.... well - now its 'our' little secret. I am not going to tell anyone I know - so I won't feel the need to censor myself in any way.

Feel free to chime in anytime.

No comments: